PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Varsity Express
Thread: Varsity Express
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2010, 21:58
Jump Complete

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Just took a peek at the revision history and compared various versions.... wikipedia seems to want to avoid the libel possibility in living persons biographies. The discussion is interesting too - seems you reap what you sow - his PR company is alleged to have created the original wikipedia entry!
For one thing his 'PR company' is almost certainly non other than MH, also looking at the pattern of editing, I suspect that MH himself is probably changing some of the additions that people in the know are putting in! (I happen to know some of his earstwhile Blue Islands collegues and it was shortly after a discussion about the VE failure with one (of which the ex-collegue knew nothing) that some, shall we say, 'corrections' about his time at BI appeared. These reflected the reality a little more acurately than the original entry. It was very quickly returned to the original claim whereas if it was the site editing it, I would have thought both would have simply been deleted due to the dispute.