PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Partner Private Jets
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2010, 07:24
flapassym

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gerry.

Sorry but with regard to JB you are wrong. In my opinion, his lack of vision,enterprise and charisma led to the demise of a good company and the loss of 50 odd jobs. We now have some of the finest people I ever had the privilege of working with on the dole due to his mis-management.

He has an almost pathological dislike for pilots that is shared by his brother ( who was brought in as Chief Engineer despite having far better people already in situ, in a breathtaking bout of nepotism) brought about by jealousy and lack of knowledge.

When in negotiations for the roster change last year he was heard to say "well you gave us a kicking in the last pay deal, now it's our turn". What kind of juvenile playground mentality is that for a senior manager?

When backed into a corner by some probing questioning by a well respected captain at a meeting, his response was "there's something very unpleasant about you" in front of a room full of people!

He was hugely out of his depth and he should have had the B*lls to admit it and leave, but greed is a great motivator.

Sorry (no i'm not actually) but Justin Hairdresser deserves all that the dole queue offers, after all, he's caused 50 other (good) people to be on it!

He's a nasty vindictive bully boy who's character has been unmasked and finally (I hope) someone at the parent company has realised this and removed him.

Last edited by flapassym; 18th Mar 2010 at 07:55.