PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sun Country fly Minneapolis/Stansted
View Single Post
Old 17th Mar 2010, 19:23
ExXB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I wonder if he's read their terms and conditons:

From the link:
“London is a great summer destination and we are looking forward to providing customers with a new way across the Atlantic. In addition, London’s Stansted airport is one of the best connection points to the continent with numerous flights on Europe’s leading low-fare airlines Ryanair and easyJet,” said Stan Gadek, Sun Country president and CEO.
From Cryanair:
Ryanair is a 'point-to-point' airline. We therefore do not offer, and cannot facilitate, the transfer of passengers or their baggage to other flights, whether operated by Ryanair or other carriers.Passengers should not book onward flights connections with Ryanair or indeed with any other air or surface carrier.

Ryanair accepts no responsibility for making connections and therefore will not be liable for any losses or expenses arising out of any failure to achieve a planned connection.
and Squeezy:
If you have booked an onward flight with easyJet, this represents a separate contract.
I'm sorry Stan, but I don't think either want your business, and you might want to be careful with comments like this, someone who misconnects will likely blame you.