PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Employment - threads merged - all you need to know
Old 17th Mar 2010, 12:31
Cloud Bunny

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes thank you Chandler. I know your being facetious, but let me apply!! I'm not thinking about this lightly, hence why I'm doing a hell of a lot of research (not just centred around pprune) before I even contemplate filling in the appplication form. My decision, will be based around what I feel is best for me and my other half. Our circumstances are a lot more flexible than others, due to the fact we are young (both 27), have no kids, would both be working and would have an escape plan drawn up as well just in case it goes tits up. You don't risk everything moving halfway around the world - those are the people you are referring to. Not me. You have no idea who I am. I've seen your previous posts, you are clearly a very bitter and twisted individual, regretful of the choices you have made. Well that buster is your fault - noone elses.
If I think there is a sniff that things wont work out, or there is too much risk involved then we wont do it. I'm not desperate to come over, it's just that in the current state of things both here (UK) and elsewhere make this a very attractive proposition for us. Not for everyone, but for us, yes. I take on board everything I am told, I have spent enough time in the region to not be blinded by the glitter and fanfare so you can rest easy that I'm not some juvenile running around going "ooooo isn't it wonderful" and being blinded to everything that isn't.
So to get back to what I originally asked for, if anyone has anything constructive (thank you NTM) to say to aid a fellow professional in his thought process it would be much appreciated.

Cheers
CB