PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SFT No longer???
View Single Post
Old 10th Nov 2001, 20:35
Sensible

Flies for fun

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

Send Clowns, you assume absolutely right with your posting Quote:
"assuming you are neither an administrator for nor director of SFT"

I am indeed nothing to do with either of those but then you go on to say Quote:
"I will believe their assessment that SFT was profitable rather than yours that it was not"
You don't say who "their" is and I assume that you don't these claims of profitability in writing! I was quoting from the SFT Company Accounts which were raised by the SFT accountants and signed by the directors and then filed at Companies House!!! are you now claiming that there was a conspiracy by the directors and accountants of SFT to conceal profits? I hardly think so. If the directors and accountants at SFT have published the fact that they made a NIL profit in the year ending 31 Dec. 2000 then that's good enough for me but not you apparently!

E-mail me your fax number and a copy of the SFT company accounts will be with you.

You go on to say Quote:
"You have a rather touching faith in banks. They do pull the plug on profitable businesses (I mentioned one that actually survived the plug pulling if you read, and is now doing rather well. The owner is a close friend of mine), and fail to reign in unprofitable ones. It is their in the sorry news"

I would be interested in reading the accounts of the company which you mention as "doing rather well" because quite simply I don't believe that the company accounts would support the reality of profitability at the time that the bank "pulled the plug" Often unprofitable companies continue to trade because they choose to deceive banks/creditors as to their true level of solvency.

You go on to say Quote:

"You spend in the US if you like, but at the time I trained the only approved school wanted more money than SFT did"

Wouldn't like to quote sums and names there would you? I for one would read your post intently and with great interest!

Hope you enjoy your week-end, I can imagine that you need a well earned break at the moment!