PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SFT No longer???
View Single Post
Old 7th Nov 2001, 06:17
Facts Not Fiction Pls

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Send Clowns me ole mate

Now let me see - you see that this is merely a set back in the SFT operation and that you still tout business for SFT.

Your writing seems to down play the enormity of what has happened and what some future aviators have lost.

If it was merely a cash flow problem then I am sure if anything it would have been done. Cash flow problems do not happen overnight. It has been almost 2 months since the 9th Sept. Surely if anything could have been done it would have been. Or how about talking to the banks/investors???? Then again, maybe they had already used that option? Yet, you seem confident that SFT will be back again imminently.

Sorry clowns, but something must be clouding your judgement! Suggesting students going to the best FTO when that same FTO has gone under, is the most stupid thing I have heard.

I will say however, good on you for offering your time for free. You and the rest of the SFT crowd doing this to finish up students are noble in your quest to which I wish to all luck. We need to have the competition out there - monopolies will only kill the aviation industry. If SFT do get back up and going, good on them, however SFT must know that the return to greatness will take longer this time.