PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 6/8-seat jet to rent/lease @LFTW
View Single Post
Old 13th Mar 2010, 15:58
lanef300

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
6/8-seat jet to rent/lease @LFTW

Hi everyone!

I'm sure this has been covered but I can't really find the infos I'm looking for, so here I go.
I'm looking for a 6 to 8 seat jet aircraft that I would rent for Part 91 ops.
The reqs are:
-6 seats minimum, 8 would be good, and I will consider anything with more.
-no turboprops, except a P180, because of what the boss wants to look like. I know. But he's the boss right.
-most flights will depart from LFTW/Nīmes Garons, to Europe/North Africa, so a range of 2000nm is really enough. No need for transatlantics or anything like that. We can consider repositioning the plane, but being able to have it in Nīmes would be better. Except in emergency cases, we will have a schedule of the flights, so we can plan ahead the trips.
-it can be single pilot or multi-crew, and thanks but we will provide the crew (which is for me the whole point of the operation). We'll take care of everything regarding catering or in-flight services.

So right now I'm looking for a Citation or something in this range (Hawker), and I'd be interested in knowing what options are available, and who you guys think I should talk to/with for such transaction.
Where can I find quotations and a reliable person for that?
I'm really really open to any idea and I'm commited to providing him with the best solution.

I'm sorry if this has been discussed before, yet I'm looking forward to reading from you guys and gals!
Thanks!

Last edited by lanef300; 13th Mar 2010 at 17:38.