PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - My CX Cadet Stage 1b Experience
View Single Post
Old 12th Mar 2010, 15:37
holdmetight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bizzle284,

McJoJo's questions are quite typical of Stage 1 interviews, I got similar questions when I did Stage 1 last time. In this stage they are interested in getting to know you, and their questions will be asked according to what you wrote in the online application and your CV. Obviously some standard questions will be asked, such as "Introduce yourself in 5 minutes", "Why you want to be a pilot", "Why did you do this degree/job", so think along those lines. To prepare I would suggest you take up your online application (if you have printed it) and your CV, and think about things they are likely to question you about. Bad grades? Employment details? They will leave the grilling to Stage 2 and 3, so be wary of your answers as they may haunt you later.

PA28R,

I suggest you ask CX at the interview, or call them if you want to know now. Only they can answer your question... but I would suspect they expect you to shoulder the financial burden. I mean, you did pay for your Stage 1, right? CX only gave Stage 2 plane tickets and accomodation to people who did their Stage 1 back at home. Give me a shout if you want their phone number.