PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airservices Australia Psychometric Testing
Old 12th Mar 2010, 10:41
enemyMiG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Finally out of the classroom and getting stuck into our blippy roles.
Quite a shock to suddenly feel like the world's dopiest bloke after getting through the theory with an average in the low to mid 90's (had to work damned hard, but as other posts have mentioned, some people seem to breeze it in )

Really struggled the first couple of days with the influx of new info, but, as I've discovered with this course, you just have to keep hacking away until something clicks, and then something else will click.

Nichollg and I are currently blippying for the ADC (aerodrome controller), whilst the other 2 in our course are blippying for the SMC (surface movement controller). You get to play many different roles, from pilots to TMA Departures controllers to bugsmashers doing circuits. Great fun. We'll swap roles with the other 2 next week

bris rob, I'd get started on the medical as you never know what may be delayed. The receptionist for my DAME kept trying to send my medical results via post to the ARFF instead of CASA, because she knew best . As a result, I didn't receive my Class3 until a couple of days prior to starting (although they did issue me with a Class2 as well).

Last edited by enemyMiG; 14th Mar 2010 at 07:32. Reason: accuracy