PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - B737NG Type rating and 500 hrs
View Single Post
Old 12th Mar 2010, 08:07
superman_32

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear All,

I only asked for your advise I did not say I WILL go and pay all this money just to fly a jet. But you know sometimes, my frustration and my view of an unfair career made me think along this path. I love aviation I really do, I dont know what about it but it is just like a drug to me. I paid so much to get to were I am at the moment(debts). I started my career training at the wrong time. But I believe really that things will change for the better now since this huge world recession took place, I think we would be back to the demand curve as it was back in the 80s. So, there is always light at the end of the tunnel. But thank you all for your wonderful advise, and for sure we need to stop such schemes where we have to pay more to get to a position we should be qualified already to undertake.

So, thanks again guys, and all those guys who got the experience and at the moment redundant please go into flight instructing even part time if you have an instructor rating that is, at least something better than nothing.

Good luck all.