PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Local pilots fly off the handle at expat perks
Old 12th Mar 2010, 00:10
cxlinedriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'own personally preferred standard'

Giving a position report correctly is hardly 'own personally preferred standard'. It is not hard to use the radio correctly. Not doing so shows a lack of professionalism.

Holding a HKG CAD licence doesn't mean ****. Of the four ATPLs I hold, my Hong Kong licence is the only one I am not proud off. It is the only one that I feel I didn't really earn (Vol 8s and a repeat of a few exams copied from the UK just to keep some Hong Kong prick employed at the CAD does not count as earning a real licence).

Cadet SOs are not doing the same job. I seriously believe that most of them can't. They do not have the knowledge, experience or training to perform the same job. Remember we aren't there for when everything is going well. We are there to save all on board when the **** hits the fan. The complete wankers who manage CX are just filling seats with their SOs selection and training programme. They hope nothing goes wrong. It is not the Cadets' fault the so many of them are so useless, they are just the product of the CX system (maximum profits, to hell with everything else).