PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 100 pilot's sick in EK A/C on ground.. LACK OF CREW!!!
Old 11th Mar 2010, 18:21
Yossarian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Loyalty is a two way street Mana. And if any understanding or progress is going to be made, you should stop concentrating so much on management's point of view and at least accept that there could be another. I accept that times are tough right now, but please explain why conditions have steadily eroded over the last 6 years. You want to double your number of pilots, but are battling to cover attrition, hence this desperate post on here. While I appreciate the opportunity for dialogue (finally), it does smack of desperation.

Your lack of understanding of current concerns is all I feared it may be. You ask why we air our negativity here; well where else? Communication on any matter regarding our deteriorating conditions is met with a brush off. What do we have left, apart from moving on?

This was once, over a decade ago, when I came here for an interview, a good job. You have made it an industry joke. All I can say is that it is a big wheel, and it turns real slow, but one day we will be back on top. Hope you can still look at yourself in the mirror.