PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QR's Caring Sharing Management
View Single Post
Old 10th Mar 2010, 18:11
QREscape-plan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Im afraid Oryx that you are in the tiniest minority if you think the behaviour of the management is acceptable. Whether pilots, cabin crew, engineers or office staff the vast, vast majority of the people here are miserable, afraid and downtrodden.

Miserable because on our days off we have to spend them stuck in a country whose native population seems devoid of any empathy or compassion to their fellow human beings who are here simply trying to work for their families. Their only pleasure seems to be the sport of trying to drive as dangerously and inconsiderately as possible in white landcruisers irrespective of whether the fellow road users are women with a car full of children on the school run.

Miserable because as most locals are too lazy, arrogant or simply stupid to fly modern aircraft, ex-pats are brought in to do it. These same ex-pats would like to go back to civilization every so often to see our families, but now, out of nothing BUT PURE SPITE AND CONTEMPT for the pilots he employs we are being stopped from doing that.

I am here to work 900 hrs a year. 75 hrs a month. As long as I do my hours then the rest is my life. When I joined 6 months ago this wasnt in my contract.

"Can you name one airline that is currently hiring pilots that would allow you to do all the items mentioned in the manner you see fit?"
No: not all the things, but none can be as bad as this place. The amount of unnecessary human suffering is disgusting.