PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets / Private Cabin Crew / VVIP / Amiri
Old 10th Mar 2010, 17:29
Klea

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile pinkus

Dont know...maybe, but still 12 days for me was not enough, then its the same like Qatar airways, Etihad or Emirates when you actually live in UAE. I like middle east its not about that... and know cant compare Amiri with Emirates but think if its VIP then they have to offer something better like 2 weeks on 2 off or 1 month off one on-something like that. To my mind VIP flying is something after you have been flying commercial and then you reach higher- to fly as VIP FA and with that comes all the benefits not only better salary and fancy planes but something else as well- like more free time and fantastic roster. Even in EU its either freelance what they offer or like...well for example Global jet concept offers 2 weeks on 2 off so you can go home to where ever youre from. Maybe cant say Amiri is bad as for first experience on basis- cant ask much-get your first experience and then go to somewhere else where its better but I dont want to change companies like socks you know....
Dont get me wrong Im not saying its a bad place- I applied my self and was jumping around when they called but when they mentioned 12 days off a year...well with those 45 its 57 together...almost 2 months and I get it its a lot but I still stick with what I said before- VIP needs rotational roster otherwise its any other ME company but with better money