PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LIVERPOOL - 2
Thread: LIVERPOOL - 2
View Single Post
Old 10th Mar 2010, 15:27
EZYA319

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok Andy first of all im not exaggerating anything. The way I was treated by the individual in question was appalling and im sorry but thats the way I felt I was being treated. It was infact a regular pax of ours who witnessed the event that commented to me saying "my god I bet terrorists get treated better than how theyve just treated you" (an excellent impression to pass onto the flying public). Secondly, I am NEVER rude or have a bad attitude to the security staff or any staff for that matter, regardless of how I have been treated by certain members of staff in the past. As I said previously i'm sure there are members of crew who do tar all of them with the same brush and may well be rude, however, I would like to point out that I am not one of them, and would not pass on my grievances with certain staff onto the rest of them. Working as cabin crew I get enough **** off members of the public as it is, for no reason and hate it, so I certainley would not and do not adopt that attitude myself.
Forgive me if i'm wrong but I thought this was a forum which allowed peoples opinions good or bad. I have simply put across some of my experiences from security at lpl. I certainley don't appreciate being basically called a liar, or told how I treat people. I'm sorry but you don't even know me so please don't insinuate that just because ive had a bad experience that I will adopt a bad attitude every time I go through security, because you would be wrong.