PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 100 pilot's sick in EK A/C on ground.. LACK OF CREW!!!
Old 10th Mar 2010, 14:20
Taylor01

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Come on???

Mana,

What shareholders? It seems that the only one that profits when we profit is upper management. As far as our employees making as much as other, HA! You need to get out more often and ask around the world. The mere wages paid to our rampers and other ground staff would have them on welfare in most countries. However, I do understand that the pay they receive is more than they would get in most of their home countries, but don't compare apples to oranges, at least not here. Remeber most of us and the peolpe who read this are semi-educated. Maybe everyone you run into your office is happy, but, if h*ll freezes over and someday we get a jumpseat back, I will meet you at 3 am going to India and I would like to introduce you to 16 or so people who are very representative of the real work force that holds this place together, don't get me wrong, alot of people keep this place going, but without these 16 people on every flight, there would be no flight. A previous post said there was no negative post before 2003, I think, well only 3.5 years ago there wasn't any either. This forums has been a place for some crap to flow, but the truth is sometimes hard to handle, isn't it. I hope you are management and take some of this information you read on here to someone that can help us. We came here because it was great and we use to tell all our friends about it. But for now we just can't. When there are so many companys offering commuting rosters, and don't tell me we couldn't. What can you offer someone these days? A contract that seems to be worthless. Rosters that make us all fly around like zombies??? Please give us something.....Oh yeah job security you say. Is that worth you health..Please make this like it use to be... Thanks, I now yeild to my next colleague.

Fly safe everyone...and get plenty of rest!