PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aft To Close Groundschool With Immediate Effect !
Old 10th Mar 2010, 13:45
Fly By 2002

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AFT/AYLA

Manxcatt... Stay well clear of AFT/AYLA,

From the looks of what i have read on this thread and a bit of digging around myself AFT/AYLA are not a company that i would invest my money in.

The management are a bunch of "cowboys" and are very incompetent. As manfromatlantis pointed out.. no regard for UK law!! From as early as i remember the management seem to favor their foreign students and give them priority over UK students, both in flying and ground school. They also dont treat their staff too well either.

However, all this said, i would like to point out that all the instructors are very professional, I just hope the name AFT/AYLA will not ruin their professional reputation.

From what i have heard AFT/AYLA is moving to Doncaster but it could oporate under the name AYLA and not AFT. But dont be fooled... same company, same owners.

Does anybody know what is happening to the current students who are at AFT, I understand a lot if not all of them are sponsored by various Airlines? Are they going to Doncaster too?

Fly By 2002