PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SR Technics technicians will transfer to ADAT?
Old 10th Mar 2010, 08:28
AES

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Sr T & Adat

I still haven't received my Flight this week. I have the following from my Google Alerts" for SR T, QUOTE:

Abu Dhabi investment company, Mubadala, is carrying out a review of its two maintenance providers ADAT (Abu Dhabi Aircraft Technologies) and SR Technics.
According to Homaid Al Shemmari, Mubadala's executive director of aerospace, there needs to be greater integration between the two businesses. While the two businesses are "complementary" there is "a little bit of overlap", he said. The overlap exists in the maintenance of Airbus widebodies.
Shemmari said an announcement on the strategic future of both businesses would happen in the first quarter of 2011 adding that integration of ADAT and SR Technics could create synergies, reduce duplication of activities, and enhance service provision.

UNQUOTE:

I have no other information (at present), but there are "interesting changes" going on at SR T ZRH, and as I'm sure everyone now knows, SR T have now closed/are now closing Dublin & Stansted.

Krgds
AES