PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus - 5
Thread: Aer Lingus - 5
View Single Post
Old 10th Mar 2010, 08:06
en2r

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well said Papa2Charlie.
I have posted many times before about the disaster that EIN has become. Look them up. It is all becoming so REAL. Cash is pouring out of the business at the speed of light, and they are still playing politics with SIPTU and Hangar 6. The pilots who invested in the company have been ruined and still the Irish government does nothing. Redundanices in EIN and recruitment in RYR and the government prefers the former. It beggars belief.

EIN is a shambles and RYR is the most ruthlesslely efficient airline the world has ever known. Yet the government prefers shambles.

I will, happily advise the Irish govt for free what a disaster they are pursuing. I will save them millions. Just send me an email.
You've really been listening to too much of MOL's spin. Aer Lingus made a profit in H2 2009, its not in the diarr straits that MOL would have you believe. As far as Ryanair creating Irish jobs, have you travelled on them recently? Very few of the staff nowadays are actually Irish, most are Eastern European. What would make you believe that if Ryanair occupied hangar 6 that things would be any different. And as Papa2Charlie stated, Aer Lingus had nothing to do with the hangar 6 fiasco, the spat was between the Government and Ryanair (if you lived in Ireland you'd realise that spats between the Irish Government and Ryanair are probably even more regular than MOL suing people - and thats saying something!).