PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 100 pilot's sick in EK A/C on ground.. LACK OF CREW!!!
Old 9th Mar 2010, 20:31
ManaDubai

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Emirates has been the fastest growing and most succsesful airline of the 21st century, and I am sure we will continue to be so. Our business model has proven to be sustainable even in difficult times, and we are a healthy and profitable company unlike many of our competitors.

That being said I dont think everything is perfect in our airline, but I think its very sad that many of you who contribute to this forum use it to vent off frustration. Your behaviour hurts the airlines reputation, and makes it difficult to hire new employees that is needed for further growth, prosperity and wellbeing for all of us. It also creates an impression of EK that in my mind is simply not correct, this in turn hurts our public image and in the longterm such behaviour can hurt the companys profitabillity and as a consequence your job security. We are a community and we should let disagreements within stay within, and I think negative contributors about EK on this forum should think more about that.

It would be much more productive if you tried to take your complaints to the manager in charge of the area you have problems with. They try to do a good job and is open minded to your feedback and wants to run the best possible airline, which I assume that you want as well.