PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryan Air pilots
Thread: Ryan Air pilots
View Single Post
Old 8th Mar 2010, 14:25
Callsign Kilo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Maverick

With all due respect, what do you think i am doing. Letting "wannabees" and other pilots know what they are getting themselves in for.
Your picture has no balance, however I see that it has gone far beyond that stage. You are being eaten up inside and to be honest for every day that goes by, you are only going to get worse. You make a very interesting comment about morale Maverick. Morale seems to vary a lot from one pilot to another in Ryanair. To possibly imply that morale is completely rock bottom within the 2000+ tin can drivers that we have is a fallacy. And the reason being is because Ryanair have created to be like that. The morale that you talk of relates to you and the others that feel like you. I have flown with one or two who could easily fall into this category. It is evident by the way that they approach the job that they have been pushed one way and pulled another and as a result it has become overwhelming. They treat the whole thing with contempt and in turn their own operation suffers. The old saying 'And you mistake me for someone who actually gives a sh1t' has been used on numerous occasions. They don't care what kind of negative attention they attract because they are happy to attract it. Unfortunately they also couldn't give a damn about the careers of those who are unfortunate to fly with them on the day when SOPs once again go out the window.

Now I'm not stereotyping you from what i said above. I accept there are many who have suffered much at the hands of Ryanair. I'm in no position to talk about terms and conditions, dignity and respect however you seemingly are and you make it your agenda. Unfortunately I think you are flogging a dead horse with this lot and in the process flogging yourself twice as hard. It isn't for you.

Last edited by Callsign Kilo; 8th Mar 2010 at 17:43.