PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 8th Mar 2010, 11:45
redragon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arajase - CHC has not been involved in the fixed-wing side of the Aero Contractors for close to 2 years now and for a good reason. The overall state of things on that side is rather sad, the high standards you speak of are long, long gone. My advice to you would be to STAY AWAY from anything Aero - especially now days. Unless of course you would rather try it on your own ass, though I don't recommend it.

To Mtoroshanga and Check: What have you boys been smoking ?!?! I mean seriously...???

Aero Contractors WAS Schreiner Aviation Group or have you all forgot that? Aero in and of it self is nothing more than a parasitic organism that continues to devour its partners. That type of behaviour is also exibited by another organism - a virus.

Whatever standards Aero may have ever had were always put in place by an external influence. But in the end Africa always wins.

Perhaps I'm wrong though, perhaps the 100(or so)million dollars that disappeared into the Aero-Black-Hole is just a figment of CHC's imagination. They seem to think otherwise....