PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Politiri
Thread: Politiri
View Single Post
Old 8th Mar 2010, 10:29
chizelchest

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First, thank you Christian, and check your email.

Second, buck, you are the definition of a game I use to play when I was a kid, called the telephone game. We would all sit in a circle and whisper something in the persons ear to the left of us, we were suppose to tell them what the person on our right just told us. By the time it got all the way around the circle it was no where near what it actually was suppose to be.

Get your facts straight and stop wasting everyone's time on here.

I'm not one to bring religion into other people lives, but, I will say that God knows the truth, and you and the rest of Politiri will be judged in the end and cannot escape that fact. The truth always has a way of coming out eventually. No matter what you say or try to convince people otherwise.

To all else who've read these ongoing posts, I am officially done on this matter. Not for any other reason than the simple fact that no matter what is posted, by anyone, on here, will change the facts and pay money to those that have had their families lives impacted by the actions of Politiri. At this point, further comment and banter is nothing more than childish, immature, and a waste of the respectable readers time.

Again, thank you to all those who've read the matter and paid interest, if nothing more than to simply raise awareness.

TonyD

Last edited by chizelchest; 12th Mar 2010 at 19:52.