PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mass & Bal ATPL question
View Single Post
Old 8th Mar 2010, 09:34
MalteseJambo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Correct me if i'm wrong but i thought this was a forum for discussing ground studies?, I wasn't aware it was a forum for personal insults.

As i mentioned in the original post i was aware of the method however the calculation wasn't working out properly; my notes didn't have any similar example to follow from. Collette kindly went through it stage by stage and i was able to see where i slipped up, what is the problem exactly?

As for buying my way into a job?? I'm on the ATPL course and soon going onto CPL/IR etc. I've worked hard to get to where i am and i am fully aware that there may not even be a job at the end of the line due to the current climate.

If you imagine that anyone who dares asks a question in a discussion forum is stupid, and you assume anyone on the ATPL is rich and 'buying' a job then i'm afraid its you who are stupid and guilty of stereotyping.

I'm not going to go through my qualifications and plead poverty because the vast majority of aspiring pilots are in the same boat; we know the sacrifices financially and we know the standard we all need to be there or thereabouts at...you clearly do not.

If people asking questions is making you so angry and upset i would suggest you visit other forums instead.