PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 7
Thread: Ryanair - 7
View Single Post
Old 7th Mar 2010, 14:08
daz211

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just got back from my flight with Ryanair STN-LPA-STN I was very happy with both flights. We arrived on-time after a very good flight the out-bound flight was full the crew very friendly and the drinks trolly was up and down the isle more times than i have seen on any charter flight, The return flight was also on-time which was very nice to see on the departure boards next to TOM LGW,MAN flights showing delayed, again the flight was full, it was interesting to see how many Americans and Canadians were on the flights. I was talking to many people on the flight who thought is was amazing the price they payed for the flights ranging from £65 rtn up to £120 rtn, now I like Gran canaria and go about 3-4 times a year and the price i am use to paying is about £200-£250 rtn so Ryanair is the way I will be going from now on and just to add the A/C both our and rtn passengers were able to use mobile phones i did not here anyone making a call so all the fuss that was made months ago on here about people not using Ryanair because of the introduction of mobile use on board was not worth the time that was taken in shouting so loudly about it.

We done Ryanair for this route, winter sun all the way 26c was a very nice escape from the UK with ice, slush, sleet and snow however it was a shock landing at STN -4.