PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wataniya Update
Thread: Wataniya Update
View Single Post
Old 6th Mar 2010, 18:37
muppet in the sky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BuBbleUp,

I just read your post, I have to say that this was the most idiotic post I have read against Wataniya Airways to this date.

1) You claimed that MAX is an employee of Wataniya Airways, if you read his posts and decided to do some research, in which you obviously failed in that respect. He is NOT an employee of KW so how can you have seen him kiss ass in the company?

2) You say that Qatar, Etihad and Emirates airlines are the best in the world? Fair enough that is your point of view, but again have you done any research? Again NO! Look at the other threads about those airlines posted here.

3) You also shoot yourself in the foot, by bragging how great Emirates, Etihad and Qatar, when those pilots that work there are "unfortunately" stuck there cause of financial reasons. So are those airlines worth working for or are they ****?

4) Since when the pilots are responsible of the financial and commercial aspects of the airline? By pilots bring in "their low cost mentality" Do you actually know how an airline works?

5) FYI my dolls are the best!