PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Look at what BA are up to....
View Single Post
Old 6th Mar 2010, 16:25
Two-Tone-Blue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ Jarvy ... you said:
We do get some of the older aircraft of the BA fleet and I also understand that its not a popular route with the crews.
... which, i hope, is one of the aspects that BA will be addressing.

Frankly, at the risk of being banned from this Forum [I've been denied access to the "Private" CC Forum for a couple of weeks now], this is where the whole BA operation starts to go down the tubes.

I pay my fare [usually in J] and I expect to receive what I pay for. In the nicest possible way, I really don't care whether the CC enjoy flying that route or not. I gather the same applies to BA flying to IAD. Hey, people, sorry about the lack of the white sandy beach. They don't do those in MA or VA. Live with it, or work with an airline that only does long stop-overs at somewhere with a nice beach/hotel. Please don't blame the pax for flying to a destination you don't like.

@ F3G ...
I have never had a bad experience with BA aloft. The service is acceptable or better.
Is that Premium service that is acceptable? Whatever happened to 'excellence'? Remember the "World's Favourite Airline"? Do BA believe that 'acceptable' is good enough in a competitive marketplace?

@ British Airways ... please, when the current nausea has subsided, resume offering a superior product to your Premium pax. "Acceptable" isn't going to recover the thousands of pax who have deserted BA in recent months.

@ BA Cabin Crew ... I honestly, and with sincerity, do NOT tar you all with the same brush. Most of those who i have encountered have been excellent, especially on European and Domestic sectors. The unfortunate exception is some of those who work LHR-IAD.

Does that minor rant get anyone anywhere? Probably not. Sorry.