PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Baltic
Thread: Air Baltic
View Single Post
Old 5th Mar 2010, 17:20
Eurocargo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Zorsan,
I think I can answer even if I partecipated at the selection for dash 8. I got also a feedback from some of the others at selection for 73 and 75 and everything was the same, except for some questions on the single airplane you are called for.
1) the atpl questions are 50, multiple choice.
25 of these are very basic questions (some of them I really did not know) and 25 are on the ops, more simple for the guys already flying, questions on the fuel etc...
2) I think, but not sure, that if your are called as 757 rated, you will receive also a few questions on the 757...
3) I did day one all the psychologist questions and they were 370 (!!!) on the paper and another 440 (!!!!!!!) on a pc, pretty much similar to the first ones... Just be honest and don't think too much on them.
4) I did the sim on the 737 directly...
4) Bring your logbook, better if stamped from your previous company (mine wasn't) and of course your licence. If you don't have your logbook (!!!!!), make it!!! They didn't ask me for anything else.
5) I was wearing my suit, I think that's enough. They don't require it, but for a selection for me it's best if you are tidy, clean and everything.

Hope this helps a bit, let me know if you need other tips..