PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Kenn Borek working conditions, costs and training?
Old 5th Mar 2010, 17:04
Pilot DAR

Received 92 Likes on 56 Posts
Hmmm,

I have considered the opinions of those who posted following my post, and really, all that considered, I'd write the same post again!

Perhaps Carrier was being sincere, in which case that person would benefit from at least my opinion that the "tone" I perceived from his/her post would probably not be a great starting point when asking for job.

Perhaps Carrier has other motives, that person now knows that I am being cautious to not be sucked in to some downward spiral of negativity against an experienced Canadian company (or any nation for that matter).

Terms like "squalid" and "filthy", and "will not provide the necessary training" are going to put the person on the receiving end on the defensive right away, and that will not create a good foundation for employment dicsussions.

I also notice that Carrier has not returned to clarify their position. Perhaps if they realized they have written something which "popped up a red flag" they would have offered clarification. It seems not. That also makes me slightly suspicious of the underlying motives of the original post.

Yes, this is a forum for exchanging this type of information, but it does not mean that it won't get someone else's ire up, and they too have a right to say so.

I reiterate that I claim no affiliation with Borek, or it's staff, in any way.