PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 7
Thread: Ryanair - 7
View Single Post
Old 5th Mar 2010, 14:30
Shed-on-a-Pole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mickyman,

I have answered your recent questions fully and in good faith and have shown patience in so doing, as I am well aware of your track record of mischief on these boards. However, if you believe you are going to draw me into a petty tit-for-tat slanging match just because you dislike my responses, then you are mistaken.

In accordance with your usual pattern of baiting any contributor who posts an item which you perceive to be critical of Ryanair or Liverpool Airport, you are again indulging in gamesmanship. Do enjoy yourself - I have better things to do. But be assured that you will not succeed in driving me off these discussion threads. I shall post whenever I am minded to do so regardless of your crude attempts at intimidation. I would hope that others will also stand firm against your predictable tactics.

Thankyou to both 'wowzz' and 'no slot' for your responses. wowzz's posting is another illustration of the point I have been making regarding Ryanair's uncanny ability to alienate those who could have become regular customers.

SHED.

P.S. Thankyou also to Noxegon whose posting appeared whilst I was composing this.

Last edited by Shed-on-a-Pole; 5th Mar 2010 at 14:33. Reason: Added PS