PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 5th Mar 2010, 14:15
AdamR1980

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey everyone,

I've been lurking this site for a while and been working on a NATS FAQ that can answer a lot of repeating questions you may have about the process.

I have only just begun and have finished the very first portion of the process all the way to the register online and test....it goes step by step what to do as far as I understand it. If there are suggestions on what could be added or what not, that would be great.

I would also like to start working on S1 - S3 for the hiring process and then I will work on what it is like at the training academy and also at your job.

Would anyone be willing to forward me some information about S1 - S3 so I can get the ball rolling on these areas. It won't take me long to get it taken care of as long as I have the information.

I didn't have any information when I started the first portion so I actually went and applied for NATS online and went through that whole process so I could write a detailed summary of what to expect. Now I can't continue through S1 and so on because I live in the United States and work for the FAA as a controller so this is where I need everyone's help to create the other portions.

I will also be working on a Eurocontrol one as well when I get some time.

Hope you like what I've done so far. The link is below and it is only two pages long at this point: You can hit the next page button once you get on page 11 if you would like.

Air Traffic Control - ATC Information - Page 11

Air Traffic Control - ATC Information - Page 12