PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 5th Mar 2010, 12:32
bigbadgav

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Thanks

Hi folks,
Just to say I've been quietly observing for a while and found out yesterday I passed my Stage 3 (2nd attempt), so likely starting at the college in October... can't wait! There's some good advice on the forums and it certainly helped calm my nerves if nothing else. Anyone else going to be on that course? Think it will be 225 but not sure.
As far as advice for Stage 3 goes there's really nothing to be said that Nats doesn't tell you beforehand, just think of example questions for each competency and think of specific examples from work/home/hobbies etc. I wrote down about 4 or 5 possible questions and answers for each and just kept reading them, then when the interview came round I was never in the situation where I had to blurt out the first answer that came into my head! And don't worry about technical stuff, as long as you have a basic understanding, because they only technical questions they will ask are about points that YOU have brought up.
So thanks again to all the helpful posters and I'll hopefully be seeing some of you in October!