PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mega Merged: REX Recruitment/Cadetship and Working for REX
Old 5th Mar 2010, 12:24
K3nnyboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sorry guys, I must had missed all those other thread on this forum...thx for all the input anyway!!

I actually emailed them twice about the program and not getting a single reply!! So as CN said before, it does kind of promoting a sense of unprofessionalism....but ohh well, I wouldn't care less for it, not yet.

The reason why im asking is because I've been out of the industry since 2006 as I said, had my CPl since then, but got diverted into another field...but at this very moment, I am pretty sure what I really want to do and is quite desperate in getting back into flying, hence I might make a wrong decision by rushing thru without thinking ahead much!!

I guess if i take up a traditional route to become a commercial pilot would be bash around the bush or get myself a Instructor Rating.....but again the thing is, I am still owing the Aust Gov my HECs from uni, so probably not gonna do instructor path, neither would I spend an extra $45k at Rex, cos byt eh time I finish the training, I'd be owing up sh*t load of money, not pretty man~~~so a no go zone!!

Thanks for all the contribution though!! very nice of you guys....

Oooo one more question though guys if I haven't asked for too much already, I am just trying to catch up with the news within the industry, been buying Magazine and stuff....is there another that you'd suggest me to catch-up with the industry??

Thanks!!! good luck everyone!! Safe flying!!