PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Developments
View Single Post
Old 5th Mar 2010, 10:26
brassplate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not only does this negative publicity damage the company’s reputation....
damage to reputation? gf doesn't need any help in doing that all by itself. what about real damage to the company by crooks, managers, and ceos?

but now is the time for us to take back control of our reputation and question the motives of the people who constantly criticize us and what we are striving to achieve
there will never be control of reputation until all the crooks are weeded out, starting from the top. the only criticism pilots make are why our careers are being jeopardised by fatcat planners and unproductive overpaid managers?

Do not assume that everything you read is fact unless it is a direct quote from an official Gulf Air a spokesperson or myself and more importantly don’t let rumour and speculation interfere with your focus.
do you take us for idiots? we see what happens around us with our own eyes. we'll be the judge of that, you condescending prick, not the bullshiez propaganda that gf spins.

Each and everyone one of you is employed by Gulf Air because of the skills you offer that will help drive this airline forward to become an airline we can all be proud of, which is commercially sustainable and dynamic airline
ahh so they do recognize our skills....for now.....until there's too many of us.
nope, there is nothing....nothing to be proud of this airline!!! some would say 'but we're the oldest'. i say we have nothing to show for it.

I will continue to hold a bi-monthly majlis and provide updates via Hello Gulf Air to keep you informed on the latest news, developments and achievements of the airline.
don't ever speak your mind at the majlis. you will be singled out as an upstart, or you will be shut down immediately, or embarrassed. don't trust them for a moment because they will not reveal anything to you.
majali's only reason for this latest excuse of a letter is the embarrassment the media is causing him.