PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I've fallen for a beautiful woman.
View Single Post
Old 5th Mar 2010, 09:55
Pace

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Before I would want to take her for a ride i would insist on a face lift in the form of a full recover and tightening.

The last thing that will give you the urge to get her up is to be greeted by a load of wrinkles and bits heading south as you look at her over the breakfast table.

Is she really a challenge or a bad performer? As it is often the case that you want what you cannot have.

Maybe a much younger model would perform a lot better and be less taxing on the emotions but remember the younger model will be much faster so make sure you are physically fit enough to take the extra G forces.

The younger model will expect to be put through a lot of manouvres that your old bird wouldnt be capable of! are you up to it? The younger model wont be impressed if you go limp on her and end up in a spiral dive.

If the younger model is also open top like a Pitts you will get a far better blow job from her so plenty of hairspray if you still have hair from this previous emotionally taxing relationship

Finally if you are going to play around with a number of younger types while on your quest for one to settle with remember they all bite some more than others. they will remove vast sums of money and as Eddie Ervine once said rent dont buy.

Also some of the modern composites can bring you out in a nasty rash so use protection.

Remember your present mistress will soon find out that you have been playing around with other types behind her back if you dont.

Then she will throw you into an unrecoverable flat spin. She might even kill you.

She is knackered mate! even with all the cosmetic stuff you have still got yourself a slow old Bird under the facade. A draggy one with lines which are hardly described as smooth.

The Medical bills keeping her going will be huge and she will probably spend more time being fixed than flying.
You will spend all your time in and out of the hospital talking to engineers (sorry doctors) about custom made bits. The cosmetics will be an ongoing problem getting her to look half reasonable.

seriously she obviously has loads of colour and character to enjoy and thats hard to find in the younger ones

But as they say "whatever turns you on" ??? performing five times a day in extreme manouvres isnt for everybody or isnt everything and taking the old bird up for a nice slow lazy eight once a month might be bliss to many ?

Pace

Last edited by Pace; 5th Mar 2010 at 12:42.