PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Question re Pricing
View Single Post
Old 5th Mar 2010, 05:55
c2lass

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question re Pricing

I am looking for flights from ABZ to MUC for June. I prefer what KLM offer which means I could leave ABZ at 6am and be in Munich for 11.00am. I have been watching the price of this flight for a few weeks. Hindsight, which is always a great thing, tells me should have booked months ago.

Anyway, the price of this particular flight is going up and up. My question is if KLM are likely to have a Europe sale in the next few weeks, is it possible this flight will come down in price or the fact the that the price is increasing means they won't reduce it. I know if you look at the other way and you book it today and them in a weeks time it is half the price you would be mighty peed off.

This particular Sat morning flight is at the cheapest rates for all Saturdays in May however the Sat we want, 5th June it has jumped up. Other dates in June are also expensive.

The average for ABZ-MUC used to be around £320 however prices are horrific just now. Lufthansa is just short of £800 and BA not much better at over £700.

I could travel a day earlier and save just short of £200 however would prefer to travel the Saturday 5th June.

Thanks for any input