PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NPPL - Just how are we supposed to teach this?
Old 10th Jul 2002, 00:23
juggernaut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face NPPL - lack of guidance

As a PPL examiner I am somewhat bemused by the lack of information on the NPPL, at the moment I am training PPL's to JAR PPL standard and am uncertain of certain aspects, the information is not in LASORS or the ANO, yes I know there is a website giving info but where is the official word explaining how the cross country requirements are met and the content of the new skill test .
Also where are the forms we require for application for this licence and where are the guidelines telling us how much GP's and examiners supposed to charge for their services?
Am I the only one in the dark? not much point asking those at CAA as no-one is answering the phones between 12 and 2 pm and the rest of the time it is permanently engaged, the result of the crazy 30th June deadline for UK licences. I sent in my own licence application weeks ago and have not heard a word, with 3 weeks to go until NPPL this is a pretty poor show in my opinion:o