PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MK Airlines banned from movements Filton
View Single Post
Old 4th Mar 2010, 13:10
Exup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Contary to popular beleive on this forum Mk Engineering is not run or operated by a bunch of Yahoos. It is run by a group of professional engineers who work to a higher standard that a lot of other airlines that could be mentioned. They are a mixture of SA, Zim & UK guys alot of whom I know personally & would have absolutely no hesitation in employing them in the future. They are subject to exactly the same oversight by the UK CAA & EASA as any other airline so to come on here & say that they would delibrately skimp on maint is completly out of order.
Remember Just like Aircrew the Engineers are the ones that take resposibility when an aircraft is dispatched, it is their Licence, livelyhood & reputation at stake if they are negligent not to mention their conscience if something should go wrong that could possible injury someone.
I am sorry if this sounds like a rant but I get fed up with people making sweeping statements about Mk & other operators when they are sitting on the outside with absolutely know substance to their claims other than their own uninformed opions