PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tiger Airways (in OZ) Wannabes & Recruitment
Old 4th Mar 2010, 11:28
scoobydoodoo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guys, I wouldn't recommend Tiger unless you are super desperate... I made it in, then declined a training school due to the clash with my final university exams, then they emailed me about 4months later to say I had the job, and just to come in to touch base with them etc so there I was thinking I was going in just for the contract or something and BAM they blast me with all these interview questions... they had a hand written list (wtf? no computers??!) of names, about two dozen, and they were clearly culling through the list for a crash course training school.... needless to say, I didn't make it that time... clearly, in the 4months I had gone off like a bad egg or something... and not jsut that, but my friends that have worked for them, have all jumped ship, paid the bond and run away from them!

If you have no mortgage/car on finance/husband/wife/kids/pets (in general, any liabilities) other than yourself, then perhaps go for it! If the money and hours are crap, at least its you and your arse that suffers