PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atlas Blue 2010 - Hiring now.. but..
View Single Post
Old 4th Mar 2010, 11:20
SsmokK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
busbox,

I understand perfectly, I am in the same boat, except that I have this job now.. but as the others I'm trying to go away.
The selection was a technical quiz (fairly easy, if I remember correctly it was open book, but that was 2 years ago.. i don' tknow if things have changed so far), and a sim session with a flap/slat locked emergency, and a few mem items. This year training program includes a G+Y Hyd fault.. you might wanna review that as well. Bru or Tou, still an 320 sim.
There's 4 airbusses currently flying, and it seems that they'll keep all 4 of them. But, and if you come you'll learn fast, in Morocco everything is true, as well as its exact opposite.. So they won't let us know any official decision until it will be official (even later, if they can).
Flights are mostly without nightstop, except the Paris ones, in wintertime. But there's a whole lot of rotations in Morocco, as I said, Oujda, Fes and Agadir for the 321. They used to give us an allowance depending on the city we were, but this thing changed one month ago, and we are supposed to be entitled to a per diem instead. How much noone knows yet, and if they actually will pay it is another shadow in the fog. So far the only sure thing is that there's B&B hotels and transportation. Also in Marrakech they are still providing with hotel accomodation, or instead a housing allowance, and a pick up to and from the airport.