PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - If I may ask....
View Single Post
Old 9th Jul 2002, 18:26
contraxdog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whoa big boy!!!

Well, I have heard of verbal diarea and typo diarea but what I have witnessed here made me wonder...
I dont know what the big fuss is about B_C_L. You fill In your hours, Ill fill in mine, OK. I have done 25 Renewals, the 26th coming up in a week, after a scrutiny by CAASA or the SADCA before them, my logbook and the summery of my hours have been accepted and approved every time without question.
What you do and how you have to justify you record keeping style is up to you. I dont want to and dont need to compete or brag or impress any body least of all you.
All that I wanted to do was find out how are you guys down-under. Maybe make a friend or two that I can share a beer with when I visit your wonderful Continent.
Thanks to B-C-L for the lessons and referances to your legislation. I think I know who to contact now to answer any question I ever wanted or didnt want to know about Aussie Civil Aviation.
Howard and even you BCL, if you ever come round this side of the blue green planet give us a shout, so we can share some tales and tall stories about been there and donnit, while imbibing some of the best amber nectar this side of The Indian Ocean.

This will be the last time I will be commenting on the side tracking.

Any mates out there share the sentiment please drop us a line.

Greeting from the Dark Continent

Ye olde Contraxdog