PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MK Airlines banned from movements Filton
View Single Post
Old 2nd Mar 2010, 21:49
MKAFreighter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Supporter

I have been sitting in the back ground reading the, well to be honest that has littered this forum and I feel it is about time that some one put the record straight.

Both the Dr and Mike Kruger have done everything possible to keep MK going. Had they not done this would the airline have ever resumed flying again and would it still be around today?

I ask you all couple of questions.

How many airlines have entered administration, having not flown for a week or so then restart operations again?

How many companies, let alone an airline have traded through administration during a world wide recession?

NONE before MK.

With all the trash on this forum that surrounds the grounding of LA, only those that matter really know what happened with this bird, the less said the better.

I along with 99% of the staff of MK will do everything we can to keep the MK logo flying the skies for years to come.

For anyone who has worked with, knows and understands MK is not just a job it’s a family and yes times have been hard and like every single airline operating today they have had to make cutbacks and some very crap decisions and these no matter what always hurt someone some how.

I along with all the staff and crew have taken a hit, but I strongly believe that Mike, all the OUTSTANDING staff at Landhurst and Filton and not forgetting the most amazing crews I have ever had the privilege of working with have what it takes to bring MK back.

Well done too all and good luck for the future.

MKAFreighter.