PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia - Wannabes & Recruitment
Old 2nd Mar 2010, 15:37
bjork

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
V Recruitment and commuting

Guys just a bit of info i forgot to mention. If your thinking of commuting forget it. I got offered the job and tried to see if i could commute and its a no go. You have to commit to living/baseing yourself in Sydney. Im a bit disappointed, and so is my cat (who wont like living in Sydney) so alas he has to stay in Melb without me. But i guess you have to make sacrifices. This was my third go at applying, second time with VA, and i had a VB interview in SYD last month(which i didnt get) so all i can say is dont give up. persist persist persist. If you really want the job, one day it will be yours. I went for VA in 2008, and didnt get it, but third time lucky. If anyone is looking for a room mate in SYD or anyone is starting ground school on March 22nd and is relocating, please PVT me and maybe we can find a place together. And to all who didnt get through, please dont give up, as i said it took me my third go before i got the job. And its all happend ever so quickly, so good luck to all, fingers crossed and hope to see you all in the skies sometime soon.. xo