PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - £30k to spend and how to spend it!
View Single Post
Old 2nd Mar 2010, 14:23
captain_murray

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow, as much as I appreciate the advice I wasn’t really asking advice about leaving my job! Been at it for 2.5 years and its getting to the time to leave for various reasons.

I am planning on doing some work when studying, but planning on taking so well deserved time off for a few months while doing my ppl etc As far is it not being a hectic job you really have to ask yourself where that comment comes from?

Ever worked in a job where you don’t get home for over a year or spend a month or two at sea!? Don’t get me wrong I love this job but people shouldn’t comment on what they don’t know, but I guess that just the problem with forums, lots of people not necessary lots of right answers! Ever had to get up in the middle of the night to fix something in a storm in the middle of the Atlantic?

Anyway thanks for the positive advice particularly concerning the current industry employment any more info on peoples experiences with Tayside would be appreciated or suggestions of schools where anyone has had particularly good experiences

thanks Murray