PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Degree via kingston and cabair or direct cabair
Old 2nd Mar 2010, 11:43
mad_jock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All these aviation degrees with pilot studies add on's are virtually useless for about everything.

It makes not one bit of difference if you want to be a pilot.

For any other job you might as well have a degree in Beckham Fashion study's they are virtually all from Breeze Block Uni's and arn't worth the paper they are written on unfortunately.

The only advantage I can see for them is the fact that for some parts of the course you don't have to pay VAT.

But as you will be paying through the nose anyway for Cab Air you won't see any benefit compared to organising your own modualr training through smaller schools.

O and most employeers do know what a foundation degree is. Thanks to MacDonalds giving them out they are more than aware. Quit how they are meant to fit in with all the other degrees I don't really know. The only purpose I can see for them is so virtually everyone can say "I have a degree" but as virtually everyone has them they arn't worth the paper they are written on.

Last edited by mad_jock; 2nd Mar 2010 at 12:18.