PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Degree via kingston and cabair or direct cabair
Old 2nd Mar 2010, 10:27
iranair777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Degree via kingston and cabair or direct cabair

I know these sort of threads are very common here and I have looked around, but not found exact answer for my situation.

I am currently getting ready to join Kingston uni this september on the pilot training course. this course, two years of it, will be done with cabair at bournemouth. What I'm wondering is would it be cheaper going directly to cabair and going into one a first officer modular course or going via kingston through the degree option?

I know both ways I will still get the same training but what about the degree? does the degree have any extra advantages or studies than just more of a chance of getting a job?

thanks

also, I'm going to be partly funded by my parents, and know I will need a loan from the bank, but will they really support a student like me who doesn't even have a job? I'm hoping to pay everything back once I start earning money. (i know, if only everything was that simple. I feel nieve sometimes )