PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Borghetti Off To Virgin
View Single Post
Old 2nd Mar 2010, 07:49
Cactusjack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Great Day

Servo,
Where will John lead us?? Who knows. I hope he brings some balance to the company and eliminates some of the Brettanisms we have to suffer.
So true. Finally DJ will have somebody who has a brain run the place,and perhaps run it in the right direction for the fist time in many years Good riddence to used baggage, nepotism and incompetence
I am glad JB has the 'must have's'.Perhaps this is the end of the DJ era of hiring idiots, brown nosers and Mcdonalds staff ? Time will tell.

JB spent many years as the QF Bridesmaid and yes, due to his not getting the reigns from Darth, there was no choice but for him to depart,thats Executive Management for you
However he will make a great leader at DJ,which is something they have lacked for years
And best of all is that he will also bring along some of his QF mates in the next 6 months,while cutting loose even more of the completely farcical deadwood high up in The Village, most should have been punted many years back.I look forward with anticipation to see JB scoop up all of DJ's 'scummy dross' and ditch it once and for all

There are many parties taking place around the network today..Indeed, a good day.