PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - COVENTRY
Thread: COVENTRY
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2010, 19:24
call100

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by turbroprop
CALL100

What do you mean Atlantic would not suffer much if they had to move. Crazy man you are. Any move by a company either planned or forced on them would be expensive. Not just in pennies but also in personnel. How many of the staff would be in a position to move to a new location. A great waste of experience at all levels. Also any prospective landlord would hold most of the cards and could ramp up rents etc.
As far as the staff are concerned, it depends on how far the move would be. As for the rest of it, obviously it would depend on what was offered. The current state of aviation, with airports looking for business opportunities, does make it a good time for companies to negotiate and get some really good deals. It's not as you suggest loaded in favour of the landlords.
Care to enlighten us as to where this new custom made base is? Today 18:54
I didn't say there was one. I was just speculating the possibilities....By the way, that's all everyone is doing at the moment.....Hopefully, they will not have to move, that would be the best outcome. However, if the worse comes to the worse, they will have to do something.
Which Atlantic?
Atlantic Airlines.
Atlantic Flight Training

or Air Atlantique t/a Classic Flight?

They have all been mentioned on this thread!
I'm aware of that. If the airfield closes I would imagine they would all have to move.
As I said, it's part of the discussion. As CVT still has a pulse there may be no need to move or change anything..Let's hope so.