PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unique Air Swansea
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2010, 11:44
mikehammer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pete

Back in October you asked me some general questions about certain individuals, questions about their good character. To ascertain that you were genuine I asked you which company you worked for, and in what region of the country - questions which would have been easy to answer. Your reply was:

"The midlands, why?"

No company name was given, no further detail about the person who was requesting information of a sensitive nature was forthcoming. This did nothing but confirm what I then suspected, which was that you were not who you say you are, and so I posted your PM to warn others. After all, if you are/were genuine then why not just give me your company details (which are in the public domain anyway) in a private message reply to me? Apparently you have now done so on this thread, and not privately, and I am not really interested in checking your details now. You were asking me for some pertinent and frank information, but were being, well, at best, economical with any information about yourself.

When you didn't get the info you wanted, and nobody knew who you were, and now that you have apparently left your former employment, why not just not revisit this site, shrug your shoulders at my arrogance and move on - that's what most busy professionals would have done? What is now your interest in PPRUNE, a network for professional pilots?

Anyway, had you been full and frank with me in the first place I would, of course, have reciprocated. For now I see the matter as closed.