PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying the MU2 - facts please.
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2010, 05:44
TRF4EVR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First of all, you're breaking my heart with all the good George stories. Call me an eternal child, but I really would have liked to have been around for that stuff. I might even have been willing to be threatened with termination every night (so I'm told) just to see the Bad Old Days when Men were Men, etc etc.

Chuck was just as bad with sunflower seeds, man could he make a mess of a cockpit in just one night. i remember the cussing we got bringing a ship into MTC and the seat tracks where jammed full of seeds courtesy of Chuck ( he ate them in lue of his 2 1/2 pack a day cigarette habit).
Aahahhaa. Yeah, Chuck chewed a few sunflower seeds while he was watching over my dumb posterior the first few times I flew the route. But just between you, me, and the rest of the world, there was a guy who flew with me while they were making sure I wouldn't kill myself who made no apologies about lighting up once he knew I was a fellow cancer-addict. Think he's flying DC-10s now. Definitely had the attitude of "if you don't scare me, you're cool". D.R. are the initials, did you know him? I'll just say that those beautiful little 70s ashtrays in the mitsi were not unused...

Stinky flew us through an area of level 4 & 5's and stripped the paint off the nose & leading edges.
You could always tell how recently one of the RUF birds had been painted by how much of it had peeled off the nose/leading edge/etc. Never lasted long! Now, really, I think you owe us all an in depth explanation of the crew car brawl...and Stinky, too!